A PATHWAY TO A STRESS-FREE EDUCATION
- Customer Reviews
A Pathway To A Stress-Free Education
2 Session DVD & Presentation Files (CD)
Martie du Plessis of Dynamis reminds parents again what principles are important when they practically engage in a day programme. She gives guidance to parents and other educators how to specifically address the more informal learner. A child who needs an alternative approach (ADHD or any other special needs) may at times challenge parents who adopt a too-structured approach to education. Martie ensures parents that by learning in an informal environment children are actually learning in the best way.
- Principles to remember
- Head-Heart-Hand principle
- Intense parents should relax more
- The big picture in educating your children
- Parents choose curriculum for themselves
- Pay attention to all the components of a curriculum
- Be self-working by the age of 14
- Choice of curriculum should be for the child and not the parent
- Different learning areas
- The day programme
- Special needs
- Books to study
- Dynamis duplication
- Leaving an inheritance for our children.
- 2 DVDs & 1 CDRom in a single plastic cover.
EMail us if this product has impacted you in any way