| Dynamis promotes Uncapped Education for all people of Africa.|
Uncapped Education promotes Simplicity in Education.
Uncapped Education has true learning, liberty and a positive economic impact as its outcome.
Uncapped Education defines a wide range of principles and philosophies that contribute to true learning.
| Why Uncapped Education? |
- To set people free from fear to make good decisions for their family
- To recognise a label for their great conviction they have about education - Uncapped Education is another name to define Eclectic Education, where people compile their own curriculum or design a curriculum for a learning community
- To strengthen a movement where true learning takes place
- To educate society about the liberty in learning
- To protect the rights of the millions in our nation that will fail the traditional school system called CAPS EDUCATION
- Uncapped Education has proven evidence of true learning through continuous assessment
- Uncapped Education will not fail special needs children
It has been proven through many centuries to be successful.
It is possible for the wealthy and the poor.
It is applicable in any culture.
It is applicable to all people in Africa.
Like and follow our discussion Facebook